Shalin Sanghvi, M.D.
Dr. Shalin Sanghvi began his education focused on engineering, but he found himself wanting more from his field of study. His passion for helping people and building personal connections led him to medicine and the specialty of nephrology. He loves being able to provide a cohesive patient experience by being involved throughout the diagnosis and treatment processes.
Dr. Sanghvi works with all of his patients to understand their individual health goals and educate them about diseases and health concerns. He has seen the impact education can have on patients and how it can help them work toward long-term outcomes.
When he isn’t working, Dr. Sanghvi enjoys spending time with his wife and three children, traveling and playing tennis.
- MD: Michigan State College of Medicine, East Lansing, MI
- Residency: University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Madison, WI
- Fellowship: University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Madison, WI
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, Nephrology
- Patient Care Emphasis: Hypertension, General Nephrology