Robert Hartley, MD
Dr. Robert Hartley chose nephrology as a specialty because of the interesting medical problems it gives him the opportunity to treat. He enjoys being able to follow patients long term, as well as, the wide variety of patients he gets to see. His specific interests within nephrology include kidney stones, electrolyte abnormalities, hypertension and chronic kidney disease.
Dr. Hartley believes in providing his patients with the best information possible to improve and maintain their health. He has seen the impact education can have on patients and how it can help them work toward long-term outcomes.
When he isn’t working, Dr. Hartley enjoys spending free time outdoors with his wife and son, watching movies and playing board games.
- MD: Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency: University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT
- Fellowship: University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, Nephrology
- Patient Care Emphasis: Hypertension, General Nephrology